BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Rachel T.
Youngsville, NC
Just recently had a baby and I didn't want to take a chance with wipe that could break out his skin. So from the very start we bought this brand and loved them. They seem to be around the same price as the other wipes. I would very much recommend them to other parents.
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
I have babies and toddlers and this is the wipes I preferred to purchase they will not bother your skin if they get irritated some of the other kinds and brands the perfumes can be sensitive for especially newborns so I like to match the pamper sensitive with the draft
Liz R.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love these for the skin of my baby, I prefer used this kind of wipes in my new born, because these are so soft but strong at the same time, they have a very pleasant aroma and always give the moisture that your baby needs. actually I love they so much so I use the wipes for remove my makeup too.
I bought them in target, but you can find very easy in different stores.
Halie N.
Columbia, MO
With three kids I've used a lot of different brands of baby wipes over the years, but I have to say that these are my all time favorite. They're very affordable and are sold everywhere. I don't settle for the cheap rough wipes, these are the only ones I buy now.
Katelyn B.
Colfax, IA
I work in the NICU as a nurse and we use these wipes. I love them. They work great, and don't dry out too easily. You can get them at Walmart or Target. I'm not sure on exact price, but I definitely recommend these especially for babies with more sensitive skin.
Daissy G.
Galveston , TX
Love this box of wipes! I have four kids and I really enjoyed using pampers wipes over any other brand. I purchase on amazon as part of the subscribed and safe a voila. They discontinued this particular box though on Amazons subscribed and save so I was disappointed at that. The variety of the box is awesome I loved the fact that it came with 3 different style wipes
Heather B.
I would recommend these wipes to all parents, even if your child does not have sensitive skin. They are thick and durable and very effective at getting the job done. They stay moister that other wipes I have tried. My husband and I even use them on our face and hands when we are in a pinch. We have them in the car, the diaper bag, our sons room, grandparents house, ect. Such a great product.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
These are my favorite go to wipes. They are thick, they get the job done, and they smell good. I use these for the babies in my life anf for myself. I keep one in the glove box or gym bag believe me they come in handy when the weathers hot or spill something io your car. Love these.
cynthia m.
new york, NY
i have used these since my baby was born n she is now 3 years old and i wouldn't use any other wipes..i never had a problem with these and the price is reasonable..i even give them out as gifts if someone has a baby shower..very satisfied costumer here and i will continue to be
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
These wipes are great! They aren't too wet or too sticky, but they're moist enough that I don't have to use 10 to get my baby clean every time. I love that they aren't strongly scented as both I and my baby have a sensitivity to perfumed products. I also love that I can buy these in such a large package and have them last for awhile before having to run back out to the store.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
Does using baby powder after wiping with these make diaper rash worse?

Amazon