BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
uma m.
vernon
this is a great stuff I am using to my kid now this is more value and worth to buy.my kid love this when I am using this .yes it reached to my expectations it is more alternative more Than other stuff.this Is so smooth wipes and I recommend to others and also I will use for my kid always
Ana V.
I have a newborn at home and have been using the Pampers Sensitive Wipes and have loved them so far. They are affordable and great quality. I also love the scent. I had bought this myself and my friends gifted a huge box for my baby shower now I am planning on purchasing more when I ran out.
mariam k.
chicago
If I could give these a 10 Star I would. These have been on constant re-order for the past 2 years. Use them for both my kids since they both have sensitive skin. These are the only wipes I’ve liked out of huggies , pampers and honest. Love that the box comes with so much because I fly right through the box all the time since I need them for my upstairs, downstairs, my room, their room, my diaper bag, my car, etc!
Her R.
Hagerstown
My favorite and my go to for baby wipes. They are soft feeling, they clean what you need too easily. They still smell good even though they are sensitive. I’ve purchased many times and definitely will keep buying.
Lindsey E.
Love these! I like how they don't have a smell. They do a wonderful job and never rip or tear like some I have tried. I usually buy them at Target. They have a promo if you buy so many baby products, you get different amounts on a target gift card. Totally worth going to Target! :)
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Love this tub! Perfect for on the go or just around the house. I have the refills for it too and it’s super convenient rather then having the packs with the peel back sticker. Keeps the diapers moist and fresh.
Ramia G.
These wipes are okay and I like the sensitiveness, but they seem too slippery for me. There is not a lot of texture on the wipe, so it makes it hard to pick up the dried gunk. They don't have any reaction on my baby's sensitive skin and they don't leave fibers behind like other wipes I have tried. They also dry out pretty easily even though they have the sticker close top (that doesn't stick after taking a few wipes out). They used to be my favorite wipe in 2014, but I think the formula has changed. They are too slippery and too slimy for my liking
Victoria S.
Shelby
Pampers will always be a good brand to me, my son has never had any bad reactions to pampers wipes and the wipes usually smell good actually. They do a great job when it comes to diaper changing or even the occasional clean up something off the counter real quick type of thing.
chelsea b.
Denver
best wipes. they do not break apart when you use them, nor when you try to take them out of the package. great for sensitive skin. My daughter has eczema and they work amazing on her bum. not red or irritant for her. great when she makes messes too, easy clean up.
Victoria R.
Never dry like other wipes. Great price for how much is in there. knowing that it helps with sensitive skin is such a plus and  makes me feel better. They do met my expectations. I buy these every two weeks  so yes I would buy again. I recommend these to everyone.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
Does using baby powder after wiping with these make diaper rash worse?

Walmart