BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kendra S.
Vernon
I use these for my 3 months old daughter and they are honestly better than the first set of wipes that I used on her, they leave her looking fresh and clean down below; plus they are for sensitive skin which is a life saver because Myra still young and her skin can easily become sensitive as she gets older. They are durable and gentle with her, which I love and I can almost find them everywhere
Wifeof P.
Kent, Kent
I like pampers but I miss huggies which I used for 3 kids. Used pampers once in a while for 3 kids but mostly because we bought with coupon. I find it smells when a child wees. Used pampers for my daughter when she was born now we use Asda as it's lighter than these pampers when wet . For real
Amy C.
Sault Ste, ON
I love these wipes, they do not bother my babies skin at all. We seem to change a lot of diapers in a day and no matter how many times we use wipes, her skin is still soft and smooth. I often buy these at Walmart and they go on sale for a great price! I like that you can buy a large box!
Courtney Dawn S.
I have used these between 2 boys both having sensitive skin and neither have had a problem with them at all. They work great for cleaning hands and faces as well, even with them being sticky messes. Cannot beat the quality and price of these wipes. Definately would recommend to everyone.
Amy D.
I love these wipes cause it's so soft and doesn't harm my children but they are now 3 and 4 and not needing them as much. I would definitely advise all new mothers to buy these especially for on the go, they have a tape that allows you to open it then reclose it, just look closely 😊
Reeha H.
Dubai, United arab emirates
However affordable this product is , all the wipes from this company are soapy and not good for children who are sensitive to this texture of wipe. I prefer the Boots wipes for my kids which is fragrance free and can be used anywhere anytime and is a value for money.
Diana D.
Cairo, Cairo
i love this wipes. it removes everything i need, it is also suitable for sensitive skin, it never hurt my baby's skin and it is gentle on skin. it meet my expectation, it is affordable, and can be found in any supermarket or pharmacy. it can be used also to remove makeup.

Brittany P.
Duncan , BC
Only product that worked on my daughters sensitive skin since she was a new born . Great quality for the price and if you buy the 9 packs on sale you can start a real stock pile . I found these much softer then huggies or store brand competitors
Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
I used to buy the non sensitive ones but as soon as i tried these ones once i was hooked. No more normal ones, we always buy the pampers sensitive now. I find them alot softer then the normal ones which is better for my 1.5 yr old. I also use them for taking makeup off and cleaning around the house or cleaning small messes up from the kids
Pam P.
Doral, FL
When my baby was a newborn, I could not think in a better choice than PAMPERS. They are sooo good to my baby skin, if I could i would purchase toooons of these baby wipes. Really really love them. Thank you pampers for making the best products to my baby.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.