BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
April T.
sault ste, ON
Love these wipes especially for my new born. The wipe itself is very soft and gentle on the skin. So I feel better knowing after wiping my infants bum for the 15th time in a day it isn't all red and raw and hurting from being wiped so many times. Personally these are ideal for when infants are constantly needing diaper changes and/or if your older child has sensitive skin.   Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes
Miranda C.
Saskatoon, SK
These are the only wipes I use! When my son was first born we were gifted huggies wipes and they'd constantly tear when I took them out of the package. I don't know if it was a bad batch but it drove me crazy! I always buy the pampers sensitive wipes in the big box with over 1000 wipes for only 20$ at Wal-Mart you can't go wrong there. It's a very soft wipe, never had a dry one always moist, they're very gentle on the skin and don't leave my little ones bottom dry or irritated. Not going to lie I'll even wash my face with them here and there aha. Would recommend for sure!
Wesooooo D.
For me I prefer using wipes for sensitive skin as it is gentle so I choose pampers and I find it very good with my kids it’s not much expansive . I have been using for almost 4 years now . I sometimes use it to remove my makeup 😂😂😂
jasmine S.
LOVE THESE WIPES! Although I don't have any children, I use these on the daily for my sensitive skin to remove makeup. They are amazing, they don't make my skin oily nor do they make my skin break out like other wipes I have used in the past. I always get these at Costco because they are such a great price in bulk and last me FOREVER! I recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin whether it was for their children or for their own daily use.
NAOMI H.
haswell
Didnot like nappies so thort give wipes ago when I used them on my child bum he would scram house down due to nappy rash but when use huggeys wipes when had nappy rash he didnot cry once so that tells me these ingredient that stings that's not good at all I read them on my face even had my face stinging to I contacted papers complained got money back has well has little extra which went on my son I will never use anything with pampers on it again
Kelly M.
We started off by using the wipes provided by the hospital which were Huggie brand but they really irritated my son's very sensitive skin. We also tried another variation of wipes from Costco but again they fell short. We tried Pamper's Sensitivite Wipes and not only do they not irritate our boy's skin but they work incredibly well to remove any mess he makes in his diapers. I highly recommend this product.
Teonsha T.
I used to use these wipes for my twins because they had really sensitive skin and would get a rash from anything scented. So I started using these Pampers wipes and noticed a difference in my girls skin right a way. They are also thick enough to clean the babies really well. I used to buy them by cases from Wal-Mart. I love Pampers products and would absolutely recommend these wipes to mommies with sensitive babies.
.. ♥.
biskra
These are one of my favorite wipes. Especially for sensitive skin. I've tried many none scented wipes that scent didn't make me feel sanitary putting them on my baby's skin. I would definitely recommend these for anyone out of all the buggies type cause I feel like other ones contain too much moister which tend to lead to a rash or bacteria.
Wesooooo D.
That’s is a high quality wipes for the sensitive skin like my girls I like it because it never irritate there skin and I like it it’s affordable price and great value I am satisfied with it
Angelica D.
Arequipa
Definitely they are the maximum I bought them since my baby was born and the truth that I liked a lot because they are very soft do not irritate the skin of my baby, they have a very pleasant aroma, and my baby feels happy, I tried other brands but Irritated the skin of my baby and this is the only one my baby tolerates seems to me that they are much softer and its formula does not damage the delicate skin of babies so the truth I give you three stars because if I liked it enough
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.