BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jessica B.
Lewis Close, Faversham
Pampers is the only brand that hasn't brought my little one up in a rash. Nappies and wipes. They do exactly what they say on the box and feel great on the skin, keeping him clean and fresh throughout the day.
Amanda T.
Burlington
I swear by pampers products. I use this wipes all the time. My son has sensitive skin and they don’t give him a rash or anything like other wipes I would recommend these wipes to other parents
Georgie A.
London
I always use Pampers baby dry for my son there definitely the best nappies I have ever put on him he has never had a nappie rash or leaked through the nappie I can’t recommend these enough
Jennifer F.
Pickering , ON
 These are the wipes that I carry with me in my diaper bag. They’re not too wet but they do the job. Very sensitive on my daughters delicate areas. I would purchase them again.
member-74f2e
metroe gustaria probarlos
pues tengi un sobrino q se irrita con otros pañitos hemos probados otras marcas
y no nos han servido
me gustaria conocer vel producto lo compraremos para conocerlo
esoero no irrite la piel del bebe
Billy-jo A.
luton, bedfordshire
Use these wipes daily with the baby , not bad price can get from super market, soft on skin still wet when taken out of packet. Can come single or multi pack can be used for any thing .
Rachael Y.
London, ON
These wipes are perfect for sensitive bums! These are my go to choice as other wipes have a weird smell and feel to me. I also love the easy to use clasp to open and close.
Lena A.
East Hanover, NJ
I really liked the way the napkins in the package are folded, when you pull them out, they immediately turn out to be completely opened, it's very convenient when you have to hold the child in one hand and it's completely inconvenient to open the napkin (it's certainly a trifle, but still nice ). Remains the tail of the next napkin for convenience. The cloth of the napkin is very dense, but they are rather soft and pleasant to the touch. I like that they are moderately wet. Some wipes are so wet that when the packaging ends, a liquid accumulates in it, which sometimes flows out of the bag, or an unpleasant foam forms when the napkin is squeezed. These napkins do not. They cleaned perfectly, on this occasion there are no complaints, there were no irritations for my son.
.. ♥.
biskra
We absolute love these wipes! When my son was first born, we had a lot of trouble with redness and rahes, mainly little tiny red bumps on his cheeks and mouth area. We tried all kinds of things that the doctor recommended, creams, changing detergents, etc. Nothing worked until we changed to these wipes. Within days of switching from Huggies to these, the problem cleared up and hasn't returned. I guess these just work the best for his sensitive skin. The only con I have noticed is that they do tend to dry fast in the wipe warmer, but I have just started pouring in a small cup of water if I notice them drying out, and this makes them good as new.
amy c.
Gets the job done, cleans up everything you want it too. Not soapy at all and they don't rip up. The only thing I don't like is it's hard to get just one wipe out
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.