BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
wafae B.
sauvian
Great for putting on the side of the diaper bag and the wipes come out
easily. The only complaint I have is that the ring that is the cover/lid
seems to pop off at random times while we are out shopping of something
so instead of leaving it on the side when we get home I put it back
into storage.

Roxanne G.
Haileybury , ON
I always go for pampers sensitive unscented baby wipes. They are amazing and do the job! They're very soft and not too wet. I've never had issues with rashes. Although a little more than some other wipe brands, they are WORTH every penny!
Heidi S.
Gatineau , QC
Personally I don’t have a baby but my sister in law does and she loves these to stuff in the baby’s bag for when she’s out or needs a quick diaper! Super soft, affordable , and durable for hours before having to change it!
Julia R.
santo domingo norte
Son los mejores wipes pampers sensitive , lo estoy usando con mi 2 princesa y no tengo queja son resistible, no contiene perfume que es bueno para mi bebe de recien nacida lo recomiendo 100% para su peke
Claire w.
EH329BJ
I love these pampers sensitive wipes they are great I use them a lot in my house for a lot of different purposes too. Great prices too and worth the money too. They are soft to use on my skin also. I would recommend these
Pamela C.
Windsor , ON
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes are the best in my opinion. They’re gentle on baby, fragrance free and you don’t need multiple sheets to get the job done lol they’re durable yet still soft! We love pampers products!
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
They are great to wipes down the baby's mess. It's soft enough to handle. Doesn't dry down easily. The package keeps the wipes moisture. The package I got are sensitive and perfume free. I got them at walgreens.
Lena A.
East Hanover, NJ
I really liked the way the napkins in the package are folded, when you pull them out, they immediately turn out to be completely opened, it's very convenient when you have to hold the child in one hand and it's completely inconvenient to open the napkin (it's certainly a trifle, but still nice ). Remains the tail of the next napkin for convenience.
The cloth of the napkin is very dense, but they are rather soft and pleasant to the touch. I like that they are moderately wet. Some wipes are so wet that when the packaging ends, a liquid accumulates in it, which sometimes flows out of the bag, or an unpleasant foam forms when the napkin is squeezed. These napkins do not. They cleaned perfectly, on this occasion there are no complaints, there were no irritations for my son. The only negative is the presence of the smell, which is characteristic of the products of Pampers. I do not know why, maybe this is their chip and diapers have this smell. But in these napkins it is light, for me barely perceptible. So I recommend these napkins and will use them again.
Benish E.
Okay I don't have babies, but I've seen my sister use this all the time for her kids and also for her self to remove makeup because it doesn't have harmful products.
Natasha H.
I quite like pampers wipes. I haven’t had any complaints about them when using them. I don’t often buy them as I’ve found cheaper ones that work just as well. I picked these up in my local supermarket/boots
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.