BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Lauryn M.
Burleson
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a bad wipe, but way too thin. Every time I use these wipes I feel like my finger is gonna poke through it. Expensive. Pros, it gets the job done. Cons, too thin. I would recommend others first before these.
Bianca H.
Purchased at: Target
The best wipes ever! They are soooo soft and they’re not too moist which I think is great because I never want my baby to have that cold wet feeling as he’s being wiped. Im overall satisfied!
Lacey M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best wipes around! They work perfect for my baby’s sensitive behind but also work for my active 3 year old!
Katherine B.
These are good wipes but can cost a lot more than other brands. I had a few free samples from Emma’s diary packs when I was expecting my little miracle and also given some more when I had him.

They seem to clean to poop of baby’s backside quite easily so not pressing harder than you’d like to remove the stubborn bits. They dint irritate his skin either which is great.

Oh and there great for me too - quickly removing some makeup or having a quick wipe when travelling in business and needing a quick change of clothes at the airport.
AmandulA A.
derby
i love these wipes  they are smooth
  and sensetive to wipes babies bottom i would recommend these 100 % .
ALso we mums know that  with these wipes we use to clean there hands  mouth  and also ( between mums  the counters  or there high chairs :P)   and it is good value for money  love it

Lorena B.
 Sua cobertura externa é de algodão, o que a torna macia e confortável, internamente também é macia se comparada à fraldas mais baratas disponíveis no mercado. Sua aparência, diferente das outras fraldas mais em conta, é mais fina, evitando o famoso "pacotão" perceptível quando o bebê usa roupas mais justas. Possui barreiras anti-vazamento duplas, mesmo assim não é muito indicada para a noite pois enche rápido, mas as vezes, quando nossas finanças não vão bem, coloco essa na bebe para dormir (19h e troco somente de manhã as 7:30h) mas ela amanhece um pouco úmida. RECOMENDO;
Diana P.
These worked from day one for my son, for us. They never irritated his bottom, legs, or private area. I did not notice any scent at all. I needed to use 1 or 2 sheets to effectively wipe him. I would buy allways this baby wipes because I like having them on hand, I don't like running out. I like having them in the cars, diaper bag, in both bathrooms, and around the house (living room, kitchen). They also hold up just as well in the package but also outside the package and placed in your diaper wipe warmer. Adults can use these as well. I would recommend them!
Diana P.
Pampers are the best for my kids and for me. They never irritated his bottom, legs, or private area. I did not notice any scent at all. I needed to use 1 or 2 sheets to effectively wipe him. I would buy allways this baby wipes because I like having them on hand, I don't like running out. I like having them in the cars, diaper bag, in both bathrooms, and around the house (living room, kitchen). They also hold up just as well in the package but also outside the package and placed in your diaper wipe warmer. Adults can use these as well. I would recommend them!
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
It does the job and I've never had a rip or dry sheet however I only rate it 3 stars because the smell of the wipe is just awful. I'd like to also be able to use this on my hands or face but I can't stand being that close to the smell.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
My baby likes this wipes too much!
They are really soft and very sensitive!
We are using Pamper's wipes since she was born.
The price is good!
Also I do like the smell....it's not a chemical absolutely!
So I can strongly recommend it to all of moms!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.