BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL
A+++
This brand has amazing sensitive wipes! My girl has a sensitive bum right now and everything else is way too rough for her but these have the perfect amount of moisture and softness to them that help clean your baby and not hurt your baby! Will always repurchase these bad boys!
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I've used these for my baby and I love them because they are sensitive and they do not break him out, but the down fall of these wipes to me is that they are to soft! And the reason i state that is because when ever i wipe my baby's private area the little cotton hairs get stuck in his private part and that can cause irritation. I mean i love the wipes but they need to fix that little issue.
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
I have babies and toddlers and this is the wipes I preferred to purchase they will not bother your skin if they get irritated some of the other kinds and brands the perfumes can be sensitive for especially newborns so I like to match the pamper sensitive with the draft
Rachel T.
Youngsville, NC
Just recently had a baby and I didn't want to take a chance with wipe that could break out his skin. So from the very start we bought this brand and loved them. They seem to be around the same price as the other wipes. I would very much recommend them to other parents.
Amanda M.
I received a giant box of these for my shower before I had my baby. Now that she's 3 months old, I will be using these wipes until she is out of diapers. They are good enough for those blowouts, they are soft, they are wet, and stay wet as well and I love the size of the wipes.
Liz R.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love these for the skin of my baby, I prefer used this kind of wipes in my new born, because these are so soft but strong at the same time, they have a very pleasant aroma and always give the moisture that your baby needs. actually I love they so much so I use the wipes for remove my makeup too.
I bought them in target, but you can find very easy in different stores.
Katelyn B.
Colfax, IA
I work in the NICU as a nurse and we use these wipes. I love them. They work great, and don't dry out too easily. You can get them at Walmart or Target. I'm not sure on exact price, but I definitely recommend these especially for babies with more sensitive skin.
Halie N.
Columbia, MO
With three kids I've used a lot of different brands of baby wipes over the years, but I have to say that these are my all time favorite. They're very affordable and are sold everywhere. I don't settle for the cheap rough wipes, these are the only ones I buy now.
Heather B.
I would recommend these wipes to all parents, even if your child does not have sensitive skin. They are thick and durable and very effective at getting the job done. They stay moister that other wipes I have tried. My husband and I even use them on our face and hands when we are in a pinch. We have them in the car, the diaper bag, our sons room, grandparents house, ect. Such a great product.
Daissy G.
Galveston , TX
Love this box of wipes! I have four kids and I really enjoyed using pampers wipes over any other brand. I purchase on amazon as part of the subscribed and safe a voila. They discontinued this particular box though on Amazons subscribed and save so I was disappointed at that. The variety of the box is awesome I loved the fact that it came with 3 different style wipes
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.