BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Janette C.
Pen Argyl, PA
I had a coupon to get some wipes recently and remembered why I don’t like these. They are SOOOOO thin. They do not smell good at all. Both my husband and I hated the smell of them even before we had our baby when I got a sample in the Target baby bag.
Ashley M.
Clearwater
Pampers sensitive wipes are by far my favorite wipes. The price is okay, not the best but not terrible. They're nice and thick, smell great, and work well. The other Pampers wipes aren't as good in my opinion and these beat other brands with no contest.
Nicole F.
Vermilion, OH
These are my favorite wipes for my 2 month old. They are gentle on his skin and do not make him break out. They are worth the price and do not rip apart when you are trying to take them out of the packaging. I would recommend these to other mommies! Plus they come in super cute packaging.
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
These are my GO TO wipes! Other wipes feel hard, and too frangranced and these are SUPER soft and not fragranced. I have a son who has bad excema and if anything is used with too much of anything that is harsh, he breaks out but he doesn’t with these! Walmart has the big boxes too!!
Macinna M.
Thermopolis, WY
Purchased at: Walmart
These say sensitive so i thought that they would be ok on my little one, but these broke her out worse than any other wipe we have tried. I gave 2 starts because they did smell nice and the packaging was good.
Gabrielle H.
Sarah, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love these wipes they work great for all babies and there super moist and thick a little on the expensive side but they are worth it
Lindsay B.
Greenwood, IN
Love Pampers wipes. Gets Sawyer clean and doesn't break him out. He has sensitive skin and these are not harsh on his skin.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
My niece has sensitive skin and these are so gentle on her skin! She is 2 and we have been using them for all of her diaper changes. We even use them on her face for messes! No scent and no breakouts!
Marissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
These wipes stink for being sensitive on skin. I mean they should at least smell like nothing but they have a weird gross smell I hate them. Might as well use a rag with water. Not satisfied and I received a box for my baby shower.
Juliana R.
Rego Park, NY
Great for newborns. This wipes did not irritate my baby's skin. I like them better than Huggies since they have more moisture. They are on the affordable side, and I would definitely buy again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.