BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Teagen B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Purchased at: Target
i absolutely love these wipes! not only for my cleaning up after my 2 nieces but also for taking my makeup off! they are so affordable and the best i have found so far that don’t irritate my skin. i highly recommend these wipes.
Cyd M V.
CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Like the sensitive packs of baby wipes i use them on my daughter and keeps her cleanand o allergy reactions to her skins and there really good on sensitive skin..
Jhoselyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so delicate with your baby’s skin. They smell great and are big enough to use for multiple wipes. Definitely recommend this because it benefits your baby!
Lacey M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best wipes around! They work perfect for my baby’s sensitive behind but also work for my active 3 year old!
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
These are the best wipes on the market. These work so well I don’t need to use 100 for one diaper. I also am enrolled in the Pampers rewards program and if you’re not already, I encourage you to enroll yourself.
Misty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son has very sensitive skin and we have been using these since he was born. They work wonders and aren’t harsh in his skin. We have tried other brands but they don’t work as good as these! I would say these are by far the best for babies with sensitive skin!
Lissette O.
Boise
I do like these wipe but the only downside is its very thin, the upside is they smell really good. they actually are very gentle on a babies bottom.
Cristina G.
I hate these wipes, they stretch. They tear. Pampers make terrible wipes, imma give them a 2 star. Because u guess they still get the job done. But wouldn't recommend these to really anyone. They are awful. I will not buy them. I do not like them at all
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Gentle on my baby’s skin ! I used regular pampers wipes on my first two girls , but my third had more sensitive skin and I chose these Pampers Sensitive wipes . We never had any signs of irritation and I am very happy with them ! Great product !
Bianca H.
Purchased at: Target
The best wipes ever! They are soooo soft and they’re not too moist which I think is great because I never want my baby to have that cold wet feeling as he’s being wiped. Im overall satisfied!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.