BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Alexandria V.
I used these for several months as this is what I was given at my baby shower. They're okay. I personally would rather use something else but on a newborn baby they were great. They smell bad, and sometimes leave your hands feeling greasy or sticky. Also they leave left fibers from the wipe around my sons healing circumcision that I constantly had to figure out how to get out without hurting him. Not the greatest.
Cheyanne C.
Puyallup, WA
I absolutely love these wipes! They are super soft and don't make soap like some of the other brands do! They are the only kind of wipes my son can use. I usually buy mine in the big box of 7 of them for $11 at walmart. I definitely recommend these wipes if your child has a sensitive butt.
🦄💗Liz M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
So I know these aren't made to remove makeup but since I had my beautiful baby boy I haven't needed to buy makeup wipes! These are great for removing makeup and awesome for sensitive skin, plus I already have a TON in the house so no need to spend extra money! I still use cleansers though! 🤗
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
These are hands down the best wipes they are sensitive for your child’s delicate skin and the way the cotton is formed to make a wipe can starch so far without whipping someone once joked it water better than his T-shirt I love that they don’t rip easy and clean well so it gives my baby the best results
martha l.
i love this brand and this wipes are super amazing. my mother in law bought this big box of refillable wipes box. the wetness in this wipes are awesome the smell, they are thick and dont tear easily , when i daughter was born i would try every brand to see which one was a good fit for my daughter body ,and of course the quality in the wipe , since day one i tried this brand i just feel in love .
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I was gifted these at my baby shower. They have really come in handy, but are a little too much on the wet side. I like that they are for sensitive bottoms like my sons and are the perfect size. The packaging is very very nice too with the sturdy lid to enclose the wipes after each use. However if I set a wipe on my bed for even just a minute it soaks that entire spot... once again a little too moist for my liking.
Abby M.
These have always been our favorite wipes, from birth to toddlerhood. They don't break apart and are more sturdy than Huggies wipes, and they have certainly never caused any rash or reaction, even on my baby's sensitive bottom. I've tried other brands, but I always come back to Pampers Sensitive.
Callie B.
Boise, ID
These are the only wipes I order for my daughter anymore. They're durable but tear easy enough to use half wipes which really really makes them last. I order mine from amazon for a great price. I would absolutely recommend these to other parents. I never wanted to use scented wipes on my daughter and these have been the best wipes I've ever bought. So so happy I found these. They will not disappoint you.
Kassy F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love these wipes they are soft and great for sensitive tushies. I've tried other brands but they just rip easily and these are actually durable af! I normally go to babies r us and got a great deal! Highly recommended.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
I love these wipes! My daughter goes through a lot of diapers and these wipes are easy to get out of the container and only come out one at a time as compared to other brands I have tried which are hard to get out and tend to have multiple wipes come out at once. I recommend to all
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.