BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
My favorite brand of wipes! I throw them in the diaper bag and use them for everything
Tori S.
I absolutely love these wipes. They smell good and they are thick enough to do the job
Stephanie N.
Windermere, FL
Nice thick wipes, great for sensitive skin. Only downside is they dry out very quickly.
Stephanie R.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
These are so great and smell so good! Super smooth and not so wet. Perfect for babies.
Judith m.
I love the fact that the wipes are so soft but I didn't like that they rip very easily.
Heather S.
Tacoma, WA
These wipes are great! They are thick and don't rip easily. And gentle on babies skin.
Sochee D.
Very soft wipes . I'm happy I got to try them out because they are so thin and soft ..
Tara K.
Winfield Park , NJ
The best wipes out there. my son has sensitive skin and i wouldn't use any other wipes
carol c.
Fresno, CA
I love these wipes , they aren't to thick like huggies nd it makes it easier to wipe
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pampers is such a great brand. These wipes really are sensitive and great for babies.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.