BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Brittany G.
Beaumont, CA
Best wipes ever! They are gentle for my babies sensitive skin. Also strong for wiping.
reem a.
Dearborn, MI
I use these to take off my makeup  and for my baby i use it for everything for my baby
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This wipes are great super strong they have a feeling of clothe wipe I really like them.
Shallon H.
Perfect for my baby. I use them every diaper change. I also use them to remove my makeup.
Myeisha H.
I love these for my daughters sensitive skin. They're very soft and gentle on her bottom.
Brooklyn S.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the only brand of baby wipes I use on my 1 year old... Absolutely love this stuff
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Great wipes when you are looking for hypoallergenic baby products. It has a great scent!
Alle V.
Rochester Hls, MI
Strong wipes worth the price and nice to know they are a bit less harsh on my young baby
Meghan B.
Voorhees, NJ
These work wonders for my daughters sensitive skin. i love that they don't smell either!
Hannah J.
Spokane, WA
Not my favorite wipes. They seem a bit thin and don’t hold poo well. The smell is nice.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.