BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This wipes are great super strong they have a feeling of clothe wipe I really like them.
Myranda D.
I've used these on my daughter since the day she was born! I absolutely love these wipes.
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
These wipes made my son break out in a rash on his bottom. They are scented and bleached.
Myeisha H.
I love these for my daughters sensitive skin. They're very soft and gentle on her bottom.
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Great wipes when you are looking for hypoallergenic baby products. It has a great scent!
Alle V.
Rochester Hls, MI
Strong wipes worth the price and nice to know they are a bit less harsh on my young baby
I love this brand. It's soft, gentle, very moist. I like this brand better than huggies.
Brandy G.
I used these wipe's for my first child and I will use these wipe's for my second child
Shayna R.
Best wipes I have ever used! Will never use another brand other than pampers sensitive!
Whitney B.
Prince George, VA
I have used them but don't like that they tend to dry up a lot faster than most wipes.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.