BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Best wipes I've found. Thick so you don't have to use as many which will last you longer!
reem a.
Dearborn, MI
I use these to take off my makeup  and for my baby i use it for everything for my baby
Kelli L.
I love the sensitive wipes! They are so soft and smell awesome! They also clean up great!
Shallon H.
Perfect for my baby. I use them every diaper change. I also use them to remove my makeup.
Amanda F.
Little Rock, AR
These are so soft and clean well. They seem to be nice and gentle on little one's bottom!
Andrea Z.
Four oaks, NC
I use them some times even thow my kids don't have sensitive skin. but i do gt them alot..
Summer R.
College Sta, TX
Yes! These are great! My son has sensitive skin and these are the only wipes we can use!
Steffany P.
Florence , AL
Love how gentle These baby wipes are on a baby's skin. I used them on both of my children
Myranda D.
I've used these on my daughter since the day she was born! I absolutely love these wipes.
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This wipes are great super strong they have a feeling of clothe wipe I really like them.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.