BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Shana A.
Eureka, CA
We love these. It's the only thing our little guy can use and doesn't break out in a rash.
Rose D.
Fort worth, TX
Pampers all the way! I even use these wipes for myself! The packs are pretty cute as well!
Charlotte H.
I love the fact that these wipes do not contain alcohol. They are great for sensitive skin.
Marlen L.
Good wipes !!!
I've used other brands but like these the most not to wet or dry.
Very good
Melissa S.
Love the smell and the texture. They wipe well and get the job done without falling apart!
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
These are my favorite wipes. They are gentle and effective. Wet enough, don't dry out fast.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love these wipes. they don't rip or tear and they are perfect for newborns sensitive skin
Karen r.
This are great for many things. I use them for my baby for makeup and for many other things
Shannon B.
Great for on the go or at home. Perfect for anyone with sensitive skin adults or kids alike
Brooklyn S.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the only brand of baby wipes I use on my 1 year old... Absolutely love this stuff
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.