BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
These are the only wipes I will use on my baby they are sensitive formula and I preferred those to make sure that my sensitive little babies bottom doesn't break out. I prefer to buy them in the case am I purchase the mega box which has 800 wipes in them and I tend to take one of the plastic sleeves and pop them in my diaper bag and the wipe warmer. Being in a plastic bag allows me more freedom with where I put them vs the plastic containers.
Ashley P.
The best wipes you will ever use. I've worked in a nursery for 4 years and I have tried every brand of wipes. I can tell you the child that use these wipes get about 85% less diaper rashes. Huggies are so bad compared to these. I'm shocked parents use those instead. These are wet and soft. Alcohol free and perfume free.
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
I am so NOT a fan of these. They're good for sensitive skin I guess, but they smell so bad! They say fragrance free, which I usually don't mind.. But for some reason these smell extra bad. Unless you have a baby with extremely sensitive skin, I do not recommend these. Even then, I'd recommend the huggies brand.
Veronica R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pampers sensitive are the only wipes I use. When my son was a month old he got a rash from scented wipes and it was an absolute nightmare, for the last 5 months I have been using pampers sensitive. They are think and hold up well, have the perfect amount of moisture, and are comoletely fragrance free! And who doesn't love the cute little packaging? Weather you're a first time mom or mom of multiple, I would recommend these wipes!
Jessica B.
Great baby wipe that doesn't irritate skin. Large enough wipes to clean more so you're not using as many wipes per diaper change. Only complaint is that when you try to pull out a wipe, they all kind of link together and can be a pain to deal with when changing a wiggly baby (Maybe a packaging issue). Otherwise would purchase again.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
I love these wipes my 7 month old has developed really sensitive skin so what we were using a few months ago has been breaking him out after looking in the baby section the stood out because they said sensitive I decided to buy a pack try to mount love them definitely recommend these when your child has a diaper rash as well some of the other baby wipes can be a bit harsh on these rashes so the sensitive version works out great
Laura B.
Only wipes we've used from day one (outside of emergency baby shower stock). I didn't like the idea of added fragrance every diaper change. I have sensitive skin and was worried that could be transferred to our little nugget. These have worked great and been solid wipes. I like the durability and thickness of these as well. The other wipes we have tried, when we ran out of these, seemed to be less durable and led to more mess.
Melissa C.
These are the absolute BEST wipes! These were the only wipes I would ever buy when my children were little. I got them at a baby shower and I was hooked! Other wipes aren't moist enough or ridiculously over-saturated (ever have a wipe container with a puddle at the bottom?!). These are PERFECT! They are so gentle! They are silky and feel like a moist cloth. I almost always gift these at baby showers so that new moms will find out how awesome they are (just like I did!).
Carissa O.
These wipes are amazing. I love that they're unscented and don't leave a rash on my sons sensitive skin. If I use ones with fragrance he will eat a rash and there is no issue with these. I also love that they're sold with easy to go travel ones and refills for canisters. I always have some in my purse incase and because there so gentle I use them as face wipes for my son when needed with no issues. Would definitely recommend
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
These are my favorite, by far! I'm so picky when it comes to wipes and my kids have sensitive skin so I want them to have something soft that is filled with chemicals. Now that my kids are much older, I still buy them and they are reasonably priced. Buy the bigger pack and save a few bucks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.