BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Amy p.
These are the only wipes I use on my daughter. She is so sensitive and these are perfect for her
Jacklyn S.
Midland, VA
Love these wipes! Clean well, are strong/durable, and are gentle enough to use on my son's face.
Anna B.
These are my favorite- they smell so good and are plenty thick so I don't have to use as many.
Ashley P.
Lufkin, TX
Pampers baby wipes work great! I have to use way less when I use them versus the bargain brand
Esther K.
These are wonderful. They are super soft and I use them for many purposes like removing makeup.
Alexis b.
Sulphur, LA
Love these wipes. So moist and thick! Best wipes I have used! And love pampers rewards program.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Soft and cloth like. Also the package is very easy to use and reliable. This is my first choice
Blandine I.
Marietta, GA
I love these wipes! Smell fresh and clean and no allergic reaction when I use them on the kids!
Amber W.
W Charleston, VT
Great wipes. Thick and durable. Keeps my little mans bum clean and protects his sensitive skin.
Heather H.
Forest, VA
These wipes are so soft and the perfect size to carry in my purse. They are gentle and durable!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.