BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
They are good, my daughter having another baby and she going to used it for the newborn baby too.
Deidre H.
Englewood
I love these so soft and they don't bother my baby girl so i would tell everyonehow food they are
val D.
Charlotte, NC
When you think of babies. you automatically think of pampers brand. they are great and affordable
Chachi D.
New Braunfels
These seem to be best for my little one’s tush. During his stomach bug, these were a life saver.
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
I love the pampers sensitive wipe. They are great quality smells nice and gentle on my baby skin
Jennifer M.
simpsonville, SC
Pampers wipes are much better than Huggies. Pampers wipes are much more soft, and cleans up nice.
Nelson U.
Central Falls, RI
The best pampers sensitive wipe, you can find it at Walmart. I like it so much for my little boy.
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
THIS ARE MY FAVORITE BABY WIPES. THE WUALITY IS AT ITS BEST THEIR SOO SOFT AND SMELL REALLY GOOD.
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
Love these! My son has super sensitive skin and can only use these wipes because of diaper rash.
Madie P.
I love these wipes. They don’t dry out as fast as others and they smell so good! Highly recommend
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.