BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I am using this wipes for my baby and is a great cloth my baby have no problem with this wipes .
val D.
Charlotte, NC
When you think of babies. you automatically think of pampers brand. they are great and affordable
Sarah A.
Pampers wipes work really well. They smell great and clean thoroughly without ripping or tearing.
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
I love these wipes they work so well on my daughter! I love how gentle they are! Highly recommend

Madie P.
I love these wipes. They don’t dry out as fast as others and they smell so good! Highly recommend
Mayra Ale G.
Las vegas , NV
Been using this on my baby since she qas born. I like that they have no scent. They're affordable
Kaily J.
Hebron, KY
I love these wipes. They have a very light smell and my son never has had a bad reaction to them!
Barbie Lyn G.
Mcallen, TX
So glad that I got these because my daughter ended up being very sensitive (as am I) to perfumes.
Allison I.
Shelbyville, IN
Love these wipes. Work great for baby and as a make-up remover!! Perfect for the baby wip warmer!
Rachel L.
Marianna, FL
I love the softness and the smell of these wipes. They are great on my daughters sensitive skin!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.