BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kandace A.
Globe, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only wipes I trust on my precious girl! Completely sent free and soft, perfect for an infant. Plus, they truly are the easiest wipes to get out of the packaging, which is a big deal for me when changing a diaper.
Jessica N.
Great product! As far as price point goes, buying value packs like this are ... well, a good value! ((If you want a great deal - you can stack a target coupon, a manufacturer's coupon, and a target gift card deal!))

My daughter hasn't had any reactions to these either. I think they have a great thickness and perfect amount of moisture. I like them a lot.

The only thing I don't love is that I think there is a slight baby powder smell - which makes me sneeze every time.
Lizzy C.
Laredo, TX
Don't have a kid myself, but my best friend does and we both love them! I help her around here and there and have definitely felt and seen a difference from another brand we'd use before. I like giving her little one one wipe while I change her so she can wipe her face and hands off. Plus, it keeps her calm while we do the dirty work.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
I love the pampers sensitive wipes. I don't know if my little has extremely sensitive skin, but I have always used the sensitive brand just in case. I love how thick and soft they are and the best part is they separate easy. When you are holding baby legs up with one hand you need to be able to grab the wipe with the other and only need one at a time. I have a problem with some other brands (the wipes are like the scarf magic trick, they just keep coming and coming)
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I love it and my baby also she plays with the box touching it and the truth is that the softness of their wipes is unique and the best thing is that they are easy to get their regular price is 4.49 but if you get it especially you will get it like me in Less than $ 3, what do you expect? Go for it, if you are the mothers who want the best for their children this is for you.
Jen P.
Ruskin, FL
Always use Pampers wipes. Compared to Huggies, Pampers are more soft for sensitive skin, cleans more so you use less wipes, and gives a fresh clean fleeing. I personally use them to clean my makeup off because they are so soft and have very sensitive. I always use Pampers wipes for my son since he was a newborn because Huggies we're more rough and I had to use more wipes too clean.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes My son had very sensitive skin as a baby. Many of the other competitors would make his bum bust out in a red rash. These ones never did that with him. They smelled good as well. Little on the expensive side but when your child is having reactions to any other ones its not about the cost anymore!
Leisa J.
 I love Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes. It is not drying as other brands I've tried, it's soothing when wiping and cleans well. One to two wipes usually does the job. I mean of course, if you dealing with an exploded poopy diaper you will need a couple of more wipes. Hehe. But overall these wipes work very well for all skin types and will leave your baby feeling clean and fresh. You won't find yourself going through the pack as fast as other brands.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
I have used these for both of my children and been very happy. They are gentle on the skin but are tough enough for bigger #Twos. I prefer the packs with the hard top instead of just the tape closure because the tape always rips and then the wipes dry out. But other than that these are affordable and get the job done
Christina G.
These are the only travel wipes we have used from newborn through toddler stage. They are conveniently packaged for on the go and perfect for the diaper bag. Also, they are the ONLY wipes that do not bother my extremely sensitive little one's bum. I love Pampers and these are the wipes I recommend to all parents!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.