BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Courtney M.
LOVE these wipes! It takes very few to clean up the mess and they have the perfect amount of moisture.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Love the way they open and close they don't get dry and seal very well. Work great and very affordable
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I LOVE THESE! WORK GREAT! SMELL GREAT! SENSITIVE TO A BABIES SKIN!!!! THESE ARE SERIOUSLY PERFECT!!!!!
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Estos wipe son super buenos me encanta tiene una fragancia delicada son suabe para el bebe super buenos
crystal h.
Port Bolivar, TX
The only wipes that aren't to soft and aren't to rough and get the job done with just one or two wipes!
Amber C.
Delano, MN
These clean up urine and BMs so well, and are SO soft! They are just the best wipes we've found so far
Nichole C.
Good product that gets a messy job done, if you know what I mean. Used these with all 3 of my children.
Kali F.
Loved these when my daughter was a newborn! Had lots from our baby shower. Nice and thick. Repeat user!
Brooke T.
Catonsville, MD
The only wipes we use! and the only ones that weren't causing diaper rash or any irritation! The best!
Carrie B.
I used these in the hospital with my daughter and I loved how soft and sensitive they were on her skin.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.