BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I LOVE THESE! WORK GREAT! SMELL GREAT! SENSITIVE TO A BABIES SKIN!!!! THESE ARE SERIOUSLY PERFECT!!!!!
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Estos wipe son super buenos me encanta tiene una fragancia delicada son suabe para el bebe super buenos
Nichole C.
Good product that gets a messy job done, if you know what I mean. Used these with all 3 of my children.
Brooke T.
Catonsville, MD
The only wipes we use! and the only ones that weren't causing diaper rash or any irritation! The best!
Elizabeth J.
Richland, MS
Theses are amazing for children with allergies. They are very soft and great for cleaning the child up.
Kali F.
Loved these when my daughter was a newborn! Had lots from our baby shower. Nice and thick. Repeat user!
Carrie B.
I used these in the hospital with my daughter and I loved how soft and sensitive they were on her skin.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Pampers are my favorite wipes they smell good, get the job done and don't irritate. I would recommend.
Natalie ..
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are perfect for any child at any age. Great to prevent diaper rash and really is a great product
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Love these wipes better the huggies great cause it not scented it meet my expectations very affordable
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.