BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kara K.
Bakersfield, CA
These are the only baby wipes I'll ever buy. My daughter has sensitiveskin so this product is very good.
Raven R.
Houston , TX
These wipes are awesome. My daughter is 4, and I use these just about everyday. Convenient for on the go.
Tiyique J.
Dorchester, MA
The best wipes hands down. They are super soft but get the job done. perfect for diapering or clean ups.
Tori S.
Favorite wipes ever! They are strong and smell great! Perfect for sensitive skin and gentle on your baby
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
These wipes are perfect if your baby has sensitive skin. They're really soft and they get the job done.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
We only use pampers on my daughter, and I love these! They work well and are gentle on her delicate skin.
Mallory B.
Grenada, MS
Gentle on babies skin. Very soft and I loved that they weren’t easy to tear. Affordable and high quality!
Marisa K.
Great quality wipes that means you'll use less per use. Safe and adorable...what every parent dreams of!
Shannon R.
These are the only wipes that I will use on my little one that has very sensitive skin. They are great!!
savannah b.
Coarsegold, CA
The sensitive wipes are the only way to go. They are thicker and i rarely have rashes on my little man !
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.