BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Brooke H.
I love pampers! My daughter has very sensitive skin and these are the only kind that don't break her out.
Tori S.
Favorite wipes ever! They are strong and smell great! Perfect for sensitive skin and gentle on your baby
Marisa K.
Great quality wipes that means you'll use less per use. Safe and adorable...what every parent dreams of!
Shannon R.
These are the only wipes that I will use on my little one that has very sensitive skin. They are great!!
Tiyique J.
Dorchester, MA
The best wipes hands down. They are super soft but get the job done. perfect for diapering or clean ups.
Paulette M.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this brand, its products are excellent I have tried them and they are really good I recommend 100%
Audrey G.
CONCORD, NC
I love these wipes! Sensitive is perfect for a newborns skin. They are durable and not too thin or thick.
Kayenat H.
Never went wrong with this brand! very good stuff, perfect for sensitive skin and its always super moist.
Jackilyn P.
These are the only wipes my baby boy can use. He has such sensitive skin. They are so great for my baby.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Soft and like cloth. I think these are the best disposable wipes there are. They are a bit more expensive
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.