BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Mirsada H.
I love Pampers wipes. I have tried so many different brand baby wipes throughout a year and 7 months, and I swear NONE of them are as awesome as these. The material of the wipes are amazing, its like a cloth, not easily torn. They do what they are supposed to do:) and plus the price is great, esp if you get them at BJs for $25. One box will last 2 to 3 months for my daughter...depends. Out of all brands. THIS IS THE BEST ONE!!
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These are my favorite wipes! I would choose pampers sensitive wipes over regular pampers wipes or huggies or any store brand wipes. I have uaed these wipes with all 3 of my babies! They are auper soft and durable! They get the job done right! Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes
Megan K.
Oceanside, CA
I've tried other wipes, but they've all fallen short compared to Pampers Sensitive. Some of the other wipes I've tried leave a sort of residue or pilling when cleaning up a poopy diaper, but I've never had that problem with Pampers Sensitive. My toddler has always had extremely sensitive skin and these wipes are mild and soft on her skin. They seem a bit expensive, but I rarely have to use more than two wipes - even for a poopy mess - that I think it just about evens out with the generic/cheaper store brands.
Megan W.
Ojai, CA
This is my favorite way to travel with wipes! I know it can be a slightly better deal to get the big refill packs and fill smaller plastic containers but who has time for that?! I love the plastic travel packs to keep in the car or toss it in my purse and I don't have to worry about losing it or refilling it! Bonus my daughter loves to play with them so it acts as a good distraction during diaper changes! The pop top has a good seal and wipes never dry out, and the cute prints don't hurt either! :)
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
These are seriously the best wipes I have used. They clean well without having to use multiple wipes while also being incredibly soft. My son (now 8) was prone to rashes as a baby and other so-called "sensitive" wipes would only continue to aggravate them. These never did, particularly because of how soft they are. When my now 7 year old daughter was born, I made sure to get these for her as well. I'm now weeks away from having my third, and Pampers Sensitive wipes are the only ones I will be using. There are none that compare, just on the softness alone!
Jenn M.
This is the only wipes I have ever used on my kids. They are super soft and wipes smoothly and I’m pretty sure my kids don’t have any complaints. I just love pampers brand!!!
Karolyn N.
While my kiddos don't have extra sensitive skin (but they do have young skin and that in itself should be treated carefully), I do appreciate Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes because they are less likely to irritate my children's skin when I'm changing their diaper or wiping them up after a messy meal. As an added bonus, they're great for getting stains out of just about anything. I'll keep some on hand even after all my babies have grown up.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
My aunt began using papers sensitive wipes when she became a mommy 6 years ago. They woke amazing on everything from spots on your carpet, spots on your clothes, to spots on your kid. They clean anything and yet they are sensitive enough to not dry you skin, burn your skin and etc. I usually purchase these at my local Walmart! Would highly recommend.
Kandace A.
Globe, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only wipes I trust on my precious girl! Completely sent free and soft, perfect for an infant. Plus, they truly are the easiest wipes to get out of the packaging, which is a big deal for me when changing a diaper.
Lizzy C.
Laredo, TX
Don't have a kid myself, but my best friend does and we both love them! I help her around here and there and have definitely felt and seen a difference from another brand we'd use before. I like giving her little one one wipe while I change her so she can wipe her face and hands off. Plus, it keeps her calm while we do the dirty work.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.