BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ginny A.
Glenrock, WY
Love these! My son has such a sensitive little booty and these are the only ones that doing give him a rash.
Nae N.
These are the best wipes ever made! Love love love pampers & they are worth every single penny spent on them!
Stephanie F.
Canton, OH
These are my favorite wipes for my daughters delicate skin, and she isn't allergic to these like other wipes
Amy M.
Pine Grove, CA
These are the best wipes out there! Never had any issues with Them and they are gentle on my little ones bum.
Juli P.
Very sturdy wipes that don't tear! They clean up well and you can't go wrong with wipes for sensitive skin!
crystal j.
1,881 reviews
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Nae N.
Love these & would not settle for anything besides these! I love the pampers rewards codes on them even more!
Brooklynn B.
Circleville, OH
The only wipes I use on my kids. Have never had a single problem. Definitely on my shopping list every week.
Jennifer M.
Cullman
Love these for travel. Use these for road trips when snacks get messy in the car. inexpensive and affordable.
crystal j.
1,881 reviews
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.