BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Amy M.
Pine Grove, CA
These are the best wipes out there! Never had any issues with Them and they are gentle on my little ones bum.
crystal j.
1,882 reviews
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Bethany E.
Granite City, IL
I love these wipes. My son has sensitive skin and they didn't irritate him at all. And they clean very well.
Brooklynn B.
Circleville, OH
The only wipes I use on my kids. Have never had a single problem. Definitely on my shopping list every week.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
One of my favorite baby items love it and can get it locally for a good price. Would recommend it to anybody
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Wipes are really nice and the sensitive ones don't break my baby out because she has real sensitive so score.
Lacey R.
Always buy the big box and just carry the refill packs in the diaper bag and it's a good deal for your money.
crystal j.
1,882 reviews
Gabriela R.
This wipes are perfect for sensitive skin. not so fond of the smell but are great for wiping baby tooshies 😶
Jennifer M.
Baytown, TX
While I love pampers diapers... I cannot stand their wipes. I think they are too thin and almost feel greasy.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.