BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Hannah C.
Pampers are not my favorite wipe. They are very thin compared to huggies and you have to use more each time.
Victoria r.
great whips to have for those babies with sensitive skin. there affordable and worth it for your little ones
Lacey R.
Always buy the big box and just carry the refill packs in the diaper bag and it's a good deal for your money.
Katie  F.
Love these. Soft yet strong enough to handle messes also long enough so you finish up with clean hands also
Lisandra B.
I've heard amazing things about these wipes from family members so I can't wait to try them on my baby bear.
Brooklynn B.
Circleville, OH
The only wipes I use on my kids. Have never had a single problem. Definitely on my shopping list every week.
Nae N.
These are the best wipes ever made! Love love love pampers & they are worth every single penny spent on them!
Jennifer M.
Baytown, TX
While I love pampers diapers... I cannot stand their wipes. I think they are too thin and almost feel greasy.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Wipes are really nice and the sensitive ones don't break my baby out because she has real sensitive so score.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
The only wipes we've used! Love them! They clean up messy diapers without irritation and have a great price.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.