BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Heather S.
Love these! Smell great. Have to use a few sometimes but don't leave anything behind! Good for the price.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
The only wipes that doesn't cause my son to get a rash. These are the best! Forever will use these from now on.
Hannah M.
Fort Wayne , IN
Awesome wipes!! Very affordable when kroger makes them .59 cents !! Usually you only need one wipe with these!
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Love these! Affordable and I always pick the sensitive just because it’s not as harsh at least I feel that way!
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO
I like the way pampers sensitive wipes feel. They're so soft and really help with my daughters sensitive skin.
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
These are my favorite wipes. They are so gentle and have never given any of my babies problems. No complaints.
Amanda C.
We did not like these wipes. When being used they just roll up on themselves. They are just not sturdy enough.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
These were my favorite wipes to use on my kids. They worked great with cleaning their bottoms. hands and faces.
Jennyfer B.
Bridgeton
Love the pampers brand. It's thick, good to wipe out fast. I love this brand for my son! I recommend it a lot.
Allysen B.
Grimesland
These wipes are so much softer compared to the huggies brand! I honestly like these over any other baby wipes!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.