BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Diana K.
Amazing wipes! Gets the job done better than anything! Cleans dirty bottoms very well, no need to double up when wiping. Great feel! Affordable. I got it at target and Walmart.
Sarah M.
I am not a huge fan of pamper they work in a pinch but their wipes are flimsy and aren't sturdy . They are much better products out there. I also had a bad experience with their diapers leaking. So I will use them in a pinch if I have too.
Cristina M.
Panama City Beach
The Pampers wipes I use it for all of my 4 children . Still my 6 years old uses it day by day . For 6 years we tried all the wipes on the market , and still I won't change it for nothing . We buy it from Walmart or Target . They are pretty affordable . And never ever I had a rash from them .
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
#Influenster, This product is great! Pampers Sensitive baby wipes refills are amazing! I have used them since my daughter was born last year. She is 13 months old now, and I still love to use them. We alternate between Pampers sensitive and Pampers baby fresh. They are so delicate on her sensitive skin. I always purchase them at Walmart and the prices are great. You get more value buying in bulk than getting one pack of wipes at a time. Highly recommend! to anyone with a child :)
Lori B.
Love these wipes, by far our favorites!  We've never had an issue with them being too hard for our baby's skin, they're safe for her hands & face too (though we rarely use them for that purpose), they can be bought on amazon in bulk which saves us a ton, and they have never once torn on us, keeping our hands clean.  The only complaint I have, a very minor one, is that sometimes the wipes are still connected to each other, so pulling them out of a container sometimes you get more than 1 wipe at a time, and you have to rip them apart.  This doesn't happen often, perhaps once or twice in each package, and definitely not enough of a problem to cause us to switch!
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
These baby wipes are, hands down, the best baby wipes I have ever used. I use them for taking off my makeup before washing my face (much cheaper than buying makeup wipes). They are durable wipes and they really break down the makeup, yet they are super soft on the skin. They have a light fresh smell too, which is good because I use them on my face.
Kari L.
flint, MI
My son had relatively sensitive skin as a newborn to six month old (2012), so we often bought the sensitive wipes.  I preferred the feel of the Pampers wipes to Huggies or other brands because the Huggies seemed to have a very cheap, almost "squeaky" feel to them - they had multiple layers that would easily separate and tear, while Pampers wipes did not.  I honestly refuse to use any other kind of wipe because I don't think the quality matches up to Pampers, and the sensitive skin ones were perfect for those first few months (we did move into other types as he got older).
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
I love pampers anything. They are the only diapers or wipes I use. I love the sensitive wipes because they dont have a scent and my daughter had very sensitive skin. Certain wipes made her break out but these were like gold. Now shes a little older but we still use them for so many things, car trips, picnic, after the park.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and stocked up on these because they worked so well with my first daughter! They are a little pricier coming in 56ct. packages compared to the refill bags but Target recently had a sale so I used coupons I received in the mail and got them dirt cheap. They are gentle on the skin and very durable. I highly recommend these wipes!!

Helpful tip : Store your packaged wipes upside down to prevent to top wipes from drying out!
Angel F.
I got a box of this from my baby shower, and i love that it doesnt have a strong scent and the wipes aren't harsh on baby's skin. They cost like $13 and you get like 9 bags of wipes I believe so. This box last me over a month. They are awesome. I have discovered that they are a little cheaper if you buy it at Sam's Club.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.