BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
Love these wipes bc they dont stink,and they alos dont make my babies skin break out!!!plus they arent expensive 😊
Athena S.
I used these with my first, and have been for the past 9 months with my son. They're pretty much my favorite wipes
Monica B.
I like these wipes a lot! They are very moist and clean up very well. I don't find myself needing to use that many.
Wendolin A.
Brownsville, TX
I bougth this wipes and they caused a rash on my baby i was really disappointed because i love their pamper brand.
Kayenat H.
Best so far that I have bought for my nephew. he hates because its called but it works well and worth the money
Courtney H.
Osgood, IN
These wipes are my absolutely favorite. They are so soft and gentle and don't smell bad either! Would recommend.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, IN
My husband absolutely loves these, I on the other hand hate them. To me they feel slimy and don't clean as well.
Samantha M.
Plymouth, MI
After 3 kids, these are still my go to wipes! They're wonderful, just the right amount of moisture and thickness.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
I definitely recommend the refills rather than buying singles, it's so much cheaper and these wipes are the best
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
I love the smell! Easy cleaning with plenty of wetness to get the job done without having to use a bunch of wipes
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.