BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Mayela H.
weslaco, ['', '', '']
I have try othe brands and this one is my favorit it not too rough on baby skin when cleaning them number 1 choice
Jennifer H.
I highly recommend sensitive wipes to anyone. They're extremely soft and thick, perfect for a baby or anyone else.
Holly  S.
These are the only wipes I have ever been able to use on my son. Mild and gentle and they always get the job done!
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
It’s the only brand I use. Never gives my baby a rash. I love that it’s meant for sensitive skin and is scent free.
Kathryn N.
Newnan, GA
These are the softest wipes I've found. They are almost lotion-y. This size is great for a diaper bag or on the go.
Jessica D.
Indian Trail
Love these wipes. Good wipes for a good price. I'm scared to buy store brand wipes so these are the only ones I buy
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
I always have a pack of these handy when I travel. The smell isn’t too strong, feels moisturizing, and cleans well.
Kelli L.
Definitely my favorite wipes! They are so soft and not stiff like some other brands! Definitely met my expectations
Jessica F.
I love these wipes. They are so soft almost cloth like. They work very well and don't smell as harh as other brands
Jordan B.
MY brother just had a baby and they use this they say it is the best thing ever for their baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.