BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
Pretty watery wipes but theyre def a good product. Not too expensive for what youre getting . I get them at Target
Jordan B.
MY brother just had a baby and they use this they say it is the best thing ever for their baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baylee R.
Marietta, GA
Love the Pampers Sensitive line. Worked great for my newborns sensitive diaper area that was prone to diaper rash.
Brittany C.
Hertford, NC
best bang for your buck. Pampers is also the only brand I fully trust not to leave our daughter with a diaper rash.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Gentle. Scent Free. Cleans great. Can use do multipurpose. Great for taking makeup off or for everyday toilet use.
Lauren S.
Watsontown, PA
While these are very durable and inexpensive, they gave my newborn son diaper rash after less than 3 weeks of use.
Stephanie B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These wipes get the job done, work well, and are gentle on my baby. They last a while too. I would purchase again!
Kathryn N.
Newnan, GA
These are the softest wipes I've found. They are almost lotion-y. This size is great for a diaper bag or on the go.
Heather
This is one of our favorites. My son was very sensitive to wipes. Now we just buy sensitive for are other two well.
Meghan W.
Love, love these wipes. These are out number one go to for baby wipes. We even keep some handy in our own bathroom!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.