BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Nicole O.
Not crazy about the soaping after feel these wipes leave behind however they do leave my baby girl fresh and clean.
Sarah C.
These are great! They are soft, durable, and my daughter doesn't break out from them. They are by far my favorite.
Adriana G.
Findlay, OH
So soft and gentle on my little guys. Great price! Smells amazing and cute packaging. Easy to find in every store.
Wendolin A.
Brownsville, TX
I bougth this wipes and they caused a rash on my baby i was really disappointed because i love their pamper brand.
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
Pretty watery wipes but theyre def a good product. Not too expensive for what youre getting . I get them at Target
Baylee R.
Marietta, GA
Love the Pampers Sensitive line. Worked great for my newborns sensitive diaper area that was prone to diaper rash.
Athena S.
I used these with my first, and have been for the past 9 months with my son. They're pretty much my favorite wipes
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Gentle. Scent Free. Cleans great. Can use do multipurpose. Great for taking makeup off or for everyday toilet use.
Holly  S.
These are the only wipes I have ever been able to use on my son. Mild and gentle and they always get the job done!
yazmin  p.
I like pampers products better than others they are affordable and never caused my baby a rash and are super soft.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.