BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Selena R.
Seattle, WA
I looovee the pampers wipies sooo soft and smooth although i wish they were a tad bit mire durable they get the job done and leave your babys bottem clean and fresh
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THESE WIPES ARE SO SOFT! AND THEY WONT IRRITATE YOUR BABIES BEHIND. THEY ARE BETTER THEN THE ONE AND DONE, AND THEY ARE WORTH THE EXTRA 30 CENTS YOU HAVE TO PAY
Alondra V.
Compton, CA
Como mamá Pampers hay sido mi mejor elección, mi bebe tiene una piel muy sensible y Pampers Wipes ha ayudado a mantener su piel sana e hidratante! Las mejores wipes!
Heather S.
Elberfeld , IN
I love this brand, the fit and that my baby has no leaks. We usually buy ours at sams or Walmart. They last us at least 2 weeks or less. Affordable and long lasting.
Tiffany R.
Mahopac, NY
Not only do I use these for my son but also for myself & to remove makeup !! Perfect for sensitive skin and on the go !! I always keep a pack in my bag or car !!
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
The only baby wipes I will purchase. My baby is 2 months old and has very sensitive skin so i am highly aware of the products I buy and put on her. Many of the other baby wipe brands claim to be for sensitive skins but definitely are not, i know, i have tried them all. Only Pampers sensitive wipes truly are for sensitive skins, not just babies. They have a very gentle texture so it wont scratch the skin or irritate it more. It is fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and no alcohol. My baby never fusses when we use these wipes on her because they are for deliciate skin.
sonia b.
Santa Maria, CA
By far the favorite wipes i have used. Im a 1st time mommy and tried about 5 other brand named wipes and these are my favorite. Super soft for babys bottom and dont smell like chemical product
Alejandra S.
Amo estas wipes. No les irrita a los bebes son muy suavecitas. No se comparar con ninguna otra de las que usado para mis bebes. Son mucho mas de lo que esperaba ya que e tenido algunas experiencias con otras marcas. Se la s recomiendo bastante.
Diana K.
Amazing wipes! Gets the job done better than anything! Cleans dirty bottoms very well, no need to double up when wiping. Great feel! Affordable. I got it at target and Walmart.
Sarah M.
I am not a huge fan of pamper they work in a pinch but their wipes are flimsy and aren't sturdy . They are much better products out there. I also had a bad experience with their diapers leaking. So I will use them in a pinch if I have too.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.