BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jaquie N.
Abingdon, MD
These wipes are the best !! Like literally. Been using them since my son was born never will I buy any other company!!!
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
These are perfect economic wise and if your baby's bum is definitely sensitive you want to endure baby rash I think not
Kathryn F.
Mount Kisco, NY
Great product: thick, no heavy perfume, don't rip while using them, and really hold up during those blow out moments.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I love pampers wipes! They're soft, have a good scent, and well moistened so you don't have to use very many at a time!
Carolyn B.
Westborough, Ma
These are great for quickly changing the diaper! It seems to sooth my babies bottom while allowing for quick cleanups.
Sara C.
I love the smell of Pampers wipes & that they have the right amount of wetness to clean up even the messiest of messes.
Brittney G.
Waxahachie , TX
We like these Wipes because they're softer than other wipes and wetter. Makes getting little butts clean a lot easier!
Ginny A.
Glenrock, WY
These are the only wipes that don't make my son's booty red and angry. Even the natural ones aren't as gentle as these.
Liz G.
Mcminnville, OR
We have been using this product for 3 years now! It is nice to have no scent or fragrance! It's gentle for our LO booty
Betty B.
Brooklyn, NY
My #1 brand pampers their wipes are really soft & easy to clean they really make my daughter diaper change really easy
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.