BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jessica R.
My favorite wipes, they are so soft on the skin compared to huggies. They work great and I will continue to repurchase!
Dayla D.
Florence, KY
Perfect for my baby's sensitive skin! However if the pack is left open they tend to dry out quicker than other wipes.
Izcali C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these wipes they are soft but not too soft that they rip, I only use these wipes on my son and don't regret it
Angela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Its works so amazing on my daughter. She has a very sensitive skin and that the only wipes that doesn't give her a rash
jessica M.
Best by far, got sent home from the hospital with some loved them. They keep her skin moisturized without being greasy.
afu t.
Waianae, HI
Great for baby's with sensitive skin but also gets the job done . One of the products I would recommend for new borns .
Amber G.
Los Ranchos, NM
Haven't had any problem with this brand. Usually there's some type of problem with wipes. These wipes are my favorite.
Van I.
I found it to be too thick. I prefer to use other wipes over pamper wipes. It does smell great but wouldn't use again.
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
Love Pampers only product my daughter can use. Sensitive is amazing and also the reward program she earns as she grows
Sally R.
Fort irwin, CA
Good wipes just wish they were a little bit thicker! But boy do they smell good! :) They wernt as strong as I'd hoped!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.