BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
Love these wipes so much!! They are the absolute best brand I have ever used! They are the perfect amount of thickness!
Melony L.
Great product. The only wipes we used on my son. No smell, and that was great. Wish they were a little thicker though.
Jessica R.
My favorite wipes, they are so soft on the skin compared to huggies. They work great and I will continue to repurchase!
Amber G.
Los Ranchos, NM
Haven't had any problem with this brand. Usually there's some type of problem with wipes. These wipes are my favorite.
Leslie M.
Parachute, CO
Amazing. We've never had any diaper rash problems while using these. I have 2 kids so these are our go to wipes brand.
Dayla D.
Florence, KY
Perfect for my baby's sensitive skin! However if the pack is left open they tend to dry out quicker than other wipes.
LeAera W.
Woodbury, NJ
I absolutely love these wipes because they are super soft and they smell great and leave my baby smelling extra clean .
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
The very best wipes for sensitive skin. I have used them for both my girls and honestly would never use anything else.
Angela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Its works so amazing on my daughter. She has a very sensitive skin and that the only wipes that doesn't give her a rash
afu t.
Waianae, HI
Great for baby's with sensitive skin but also gets the job done . One of the products I would recommend for new borns .
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.