BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I lived by these wipes from bjs wholes sale. They were always on sale and more cost efficient at the time my son was born
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Pampers brand of wipes are all i use they are great and get the job done plus they smell great just like their diapers.
Andrea R.
I like these wipes. Seem like they give a decent clean with a pleasant smell and love the small packs to take on the go.
Joseline R.
Received so many at my baby shower and they were the perfect gift! strong and really moist ! great for an messy accidents
Abbi R.
W Valley City, UT
They are our #1, any other brand gives my baby a rash. They are not to thin and not to thick just right and smell great.
Sabryna T.
Only wipes i will use my kids are sensitive and these work great. Refills are the best since i have a cute case for them
Shani P.
Spanish Fork, UT
I don't think there is a bad thing to say about these. Love how you don't have to use tons of wipes it just takes a few.
Lindsey S.
They aren't the safest or healthiest way to clean your baby but it's the only ones that don't break my little girl out.
Danielle L.
Radcliff, KY
Pampers wipes are amazing and the sensitive ones are even better! I don't leave home without my wipes and travel pack!
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
Love these wipes so much!! They are the absolute best brand I have ever used! They are the perfect amount of thickness!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.