BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Cassidy M.
Social Circle, GA
Wonderful baby wipes for little ones they don't leave rashes on baby's they have a gentle formula and don't cost that m
jessica l.
Piqua, OH
I wish these wipes were thicker. That is the only downfall I have with the wipes. They have no smell for sensitive skin.
Amanda B.
Nottingham, MD
Love these wipes. they are the only ones I will use. I know that they are not going to cause him to break out in a rash.
Jaleesa S.
HOUSTON, TX
I tried this and really don't see the differnce between this prodct and other sensitive skin wipes other than the price.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Pampers brand of wipes are all i use they are great and get the job done plus they smell great just like their diapers.
Andrea R.
I like these wipes. Seem like they give a decent clean with a pleasant smell and love the small packs to take on the go.
Haley G.
Years after having a baby, I still buy these wipes! They're great! Tried a few brands before these and NOTHING compares!
Marissa S.
Great wipes, and great on my sons skin - doesnt bug his eczema spots and the only wipes that didnt give him amy rashes ✔
r L.
Stillwater, MN
These are the best on the market. You have to use 5-6 of another brand to clean a poopy diaper compared to 1-2 of these.
Tami A.
Good wipes, I like the feel of them, the thickness is okay, the size of the pack is great for the diaper bag. Good value
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.