BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Heather B.
Buckeye, AZ
Love love love . Even if these cost just a little more I would purchase these over others. Generic brands can be so thin. With these I find I use less because they are so durable
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Love these not too dry not too wet! I only use sensitive because add on fragrances is never good when cleaning private parts . No rash on him either it’s always a quick easy clean up
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
My go-to kind of baby wipes for baby shopping for friends. I like to buy these for traveling as well! Choose these over other leading wipes especially overly scented ones!
Davinity R.
These wipes are my favorite. They are so soft and great for sensitive skin. My daughter has very dry, sensitive skin and normal wipes irritate her. These have never irritated her.
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
These wipes worked so well for our daughter. She didn’t do well with any other brand! Sensitive is all she could use! They are greatly priced and easily found almost anywhere!
Rene E.
San Antonio, TX
These are the only wipes I’ll use to take off my makeup. The are cheaper than makeup wipes and gentle for sensitive skin! They are the best secret any makeup lover can have
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
I got a big box of these at my baby shower & they have lasted a long time. They are pretty durable & smell good as well. They seem affordable to me. Worked great on my son!
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually use these for myself. I only use wipes when i use the bathroom and i live pampers, especially the unscented ones. I got these at shoprite for .49 with a coupon.
Alyssa J.
Scottdale, PA
I use these as makeup wipes. I love how gentle these are on my face! I refuse to buy makeup wipes anymore and i havent in at least 2 years. Cost effective and long lasting
Alexys W.
Topeka
These are the wipes I used on my daughter when she was a newborn. They were supersoft and super gentle on her behind. I would definitely recommend these for new parents.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.