BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Lovely L.
Lancaster, CA
The only wipes I will use on my LO. I actually use these in my Munchkin Wipe Warmer and have had no problems with drying out.
Ati'ana R.
Love this swear by them still 11 months later they never get dry they are soft and the smell or fragrance in them are minimal
Megan R.
1,279 reviews
Love these wipes. They are strong and durable. They truly get the job done in less wipes. Great price and I love the coupons.
Evelynn D.
The only wipes that we will buy for our little guy! They work great and hold up. Its worth it to spend a little extra money.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
Love these wipes. My daughter is allergic to everything besides pampers! These sensitive ones are very gentle on her bottom!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I have to say this is one of my favorite brands of wipes. The sensitive ones are extremely soft and gentle on my sons skin.
Kelly S.
These are the best wipes! They're always super moist and I don't have to worry about broken glass like you do with huggies.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I really don’t like this brand of wipes. They are too thin and they ripe easily and they just aren’t very heavy duty wipes
Brandi M.
Colorado Springs
I love these.... I still use them even though my kids are not in diapers anymore. They even work well for make up removal!
Cynthia C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love how soft these are and they do a great job of cleaning compared to others. We use less of them than cheaper versions.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.