BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Desiree A.
Bird In Hand, PA
One of the best wipes you can get or have for your child. I love these wipes and are for sensitive skin so that's a big plus
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
The baby wipes work great! They are very soft, light weight and strong. They get the job done right and in the gentlest way.
Megan R.
1,287 reviews
Love these wipes. They are strong and durable. They truly get the job done in less wipes. Great price and I love the coupons.
Sandy A.
Mission hills, Ca
Got this for my son cause he got a rash with regular wipes .. They worked but ripped a lot .. The price was good for the box
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
I love these wipes. They are so moist and gental on baby's bottom. I always keep a box for travel and for the changing table.
Cynthia N.
I definitely recommend these for new moms, they work great & I like the texture to it & how sturdy they are. One of the best!
Carolin F.
Bronx, NY
I love Pampers brand products. Excellent on your baby's skin. I even usen them for my own feminine hygiene. Great product-!!
Jenna B.
North Port, FL
The wipes work alright but we prefer Huggies. These wipes smell like chemicals and I have to use several to get the job done.
Darcy H.
Metairie, LA
Only wiped we use. My son has never had any issue with them. They are a nice weight and thickness. Totally get the job done.
Jacque M.
Webster, TX
Favorite wipes! Very soft and are perfect for my daughter's sensitive skin. Everything else has made her break out in a rash.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.