BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kelbi D.
Sapulpa, OK
Great wipes for sensitive skin. They get the the job done. They are very soft and they dont tear easily. Great baby product.
Annette P.
Fragrance free, sensitive wipes are a must as far as I'm concerned. These wipes do their job without unnecessary ingredients.
Juana L.
Fairfield
Have been using these for my youngest once since she was born...soft on her skin...would recommend it...really great product
Christine S.
I've only used pampers sensitive wipes and they work great. the case is also slim enough to slip into the diaper bag easily.
Beatriz M.
Kent, WA
I would use these second to buggies natural care wipes. To me, these wipes are a little thin but they still get the job done!
Leah H.
Eagan, MN
These are nice but the version they discontinued was better. I can still find them on Amazon but have to watch for disounts.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pampers are superb! As a Mom, I stock up on these. From diapers, to makeup wipes, to mess cleaners, baby wipes are fantastic.
Shawntavia N.
Dayton, OH
My daughter use pamper brand only due to sensitive skin I have tried other brands but they don't compare to Pampers quality.
Rose C.
milton fl
My go to when i need to buy baby wipes. My children have sensitive skin and this does the job and doesn’t make them breakout.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
I love these wipes, I was buying them to use on myself and now my son uses them. They smell wonderful and get the job clean.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.