BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jade F.
Addison, TX
I never have any problem with this Pampers wipes, not the same with the diapers, so you have my 5 stars i am happy with that
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love Pamper brands; it is definitely affordable and not pricey like other brands.. I use everything that is pamper products
Kayla C.
I love these wipes for my LO. It wipes everything clean. It's great for my LO's sensitive skin. This is the only brand I use.
Alisha R.
Chattanooga
LOVE these wipes for my son. They are so soft and they get the job done! They have just the right amount of wetness as well.
Kourtney Anne G.
Rio Grande
Amazing product. I absolutely love pamper wipes. They are a affordable price. Very thick wipes. I would recommend to anyone!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pampers are superb! As a Mom, I stock up on these. From diapers, to makeup wipes, to mess cleaners, baby wipes are fantastic.
Samantha H.
We love anything pampers! However I think that if the wipes were textured rather than just soft they would be more effective!
Teresa G.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Mommy of three here. I have been using pampers with all my children. They have really sensitive skin so this works out great.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
These are high quality. They smell great and moisturize. They are great for baby sensitive skin and you can buy it any where.
Khai L.
These wipes are great for sensitive baby bums! The only con is that they are pricier than most brands that work just as well
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.