BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Lori O.
Bluff City, TN
Thick wipes and smell awesome! Only thing i will ever use! Keeps baby's bottom clean and smooth. Never any breakouts or rashes.
Guadalupe G.
Fresno, CA
I love there wipes I think they are a lil to wet though but besides that I like them I love there brand . I would recommend it
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I don’t like this brand of wipes at all. They are too thin and tear through sometimes when trying to pull them out of the pack.
Lovely L.
Lancaster, CA
The only wipes I will use on my LO. I actually use these in my Munchkin Wipe Warmer and have had no problems with drying out.
Katie L.
Knightdale, NC
Not a big fan of these wipes, they are very thin and do not handle big messes well. I much prefer the huggies naturals wipes.
Khai L.
These wipes are great for sensitive baby bums! The only con is that they are pricier than most brands that work just as well
Brandi L.
Byrdstown, TN
These wipes are okay. I don't usually go for these when I buy wipes, just because they smell like they've already been used.
Denise M.
Daly City, California
This brand of wipe has improved over the last 3 yrs. gives Huggies a run for their money no more linty or dry pampers wipes!
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love Pamper brands; it is definitely affordable and not pricey like other brands.. I use everything that is pamper products
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pampers are superb! As a Mom, I stock up on these. From diapers, to makeup wipes, to mess cleaners, baby wipes are fantastic.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.