BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy the biggest box for like $12! So affordable, and the have the lock top so my kids can’t get onto them and they hold their wetness! They don’t give my kids rashes! Which hello, parent win!
Morgan G.
Tuscumbia, AL
We have used these wipes on our baby since day one. We tried another brand and it broke her skin out. We will never change! These are awesome and get the job done. We buy in bulk at Sam’s club!
Casey P.
Houston
Love these baby wipes! They smell great and are great for sensitive skin! None of my babies ever had any kind of bad reactions to them. I’ve purchased a lot for my new baby due in October!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I don't have children however I use the wipes for similar things. I use them to remove make up, I use them to freshen myself after going number two. Or I will use them to just wipe my face after a sweaty day. Over all the wipes are good for other things aside from children.
Stephanie M.
Louisa, KY
I love how soft these are, my baby is breast fed so this really helps plus I have very sensitive skin, I’m afraid he will yoo I haven’t found anything wrong with these. Diff our favorite
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
These are the wipes that we use and I have no cause for complaints. They fit well in the wipe warmer, are easy to open (packaging) and thicker than some alternatives. I highly recommend to others.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
These are amazing wipes and not scented and perfect for my little girl. Didn’t have a problem with them but now that pampers came out with their own water wipes those are our go to!
Kim P.
Pamper is my go to brand. I've tried others but this is the best. I used it for my son and now for baby number 2. Smell is good and quality is great. They don't rip or tear.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
These are great for babys delicate skin. I had had used these for a little while but they did not compare to huggies on my because they were very thin and didnt clean up as well.
Winter 👽.
Beaver Dam
These are the best wipes I found for my son. He has very sensitive skin and these are soft but still very strong, they don't rip or tear like any other softer wipes I have tried.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.