BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Chelsea J.
Brownstown, MI
These wipes work alright but I prefer other brands over Pampers sensitive. I do not like the smell and they are not that thick.
Julia
California
They grab up any mess and are really soft and fragrance free! Soft for my little one and ate kept very moist there very convenient.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love Pampers Sensitive Wipes. They are thick, soft, and smell great. I use them on my baby and have had no diaper rash at all.
Kelsey R.
Cornelia, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
They're cheap, and work better than any makeup wipe I've used. It's also a plus that I can use them for my sweet baby as well.
Sandra R.
We use these for my 2 year old they are nice and soft and leave her behind super clean .I cannot and won't use any other brand.
Raven H.
Fort Gordon, GA
These are the only wipes i use on my baby. He has super sensitive skin and these are the best I’ve used on him that work great!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
These are my favorite baby wipes to use on my daughter. They don't break her out, smell good, and they also hold up very well.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
Wipes are actually the one generic baby thing we buy. My daughter doesn't have sensitive skin so we don't need expensive wipes.
Lindsay G.
Longmeadow, MA
We only use Pampers sensitive wipes. They wipe smoothly while other wipes almost get stuck. We even use them on sticky hands.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Lo mejor en pañales aqui en mi pais es duro encontrarlos pero valen la pena su suavidad la manera en que le qyedan a los bebes
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.