BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Justine L.
Howell , NJ
I used these for 17 years and always worked so well. I have never had a problem with them. always kept the kids fresh and clean.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Pampers products beat all. I have used pampers for a long time with all my kids never got a rash or leaks I so recommend pampers.
Julia S.
I love pampers wipes. These are amazing. The pricing and the amount it comes with sometimes isn't that great, but I still use it.
Olivia C.
Great price and quality. I love thr pampers rewards program too. It provides many great resources and points to earn free stuff.
Tasha S.
Garryowen
None of my babies were sensitive... I did use these and they worked perfect for everything... they lasted a long while as well...
Nicole M.
These are my go to wipes. I love how soft and easy they are to use. They are sensitive on my twins bottoms and get the job done.
Ebony H.
These are amazing had a few baby showers to attend this year! And I have several more next year. Great to add to a gift basket!
Amy C.
Decatur
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite wipes for my baby girl they don’t leave any rashes like others do and I can also use them as makeup wipes !
Kristen D.
Williamstown, NJ
Pampers sensitive wipes is the only wipes we will use on my newborn. The definitely get the job done and are sturdy and durable.
Chelsea A.
Wake Forest, NC
These are seriously the only wipes I use. My son is super sensitive so I started with these. My daughter has only used these too.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.